THE MR. & MRS. MINISTRY WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS.
- Have you ever looked around the church or fellowship hall and thought, “Why don’t they fix or change…(You fill in the blank)?
- Have you ever said “When my ship comes in or if I hit the lottery I’m going to redo the … (You fill in the blank)?
WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR SHIP TO COME IN, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE POWER OF “POCKET CHANGE” AND WHAT AS LITTLE AS 42 CENT A DAY CAN ACCOMPLISH IN THE CHURCH?
Did you know?
- A statistical survey showed that the average adult receives 42 cents in change daily?
- The Mr. & Mrs. Ministry is proposing a church wide project called “Change for Change”?
- “Change for Change” is a funding source supported by the collection of members change that will be used for church improvement projects?
HOW DOES THE “CHANGE FOR CHANGE” PROJECT WORK AND HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
- We ask that you save your daily change for a month (the container does not matter)
- Bring your change to the 2nd Sunday service each month and deposit it in the receptacle designated for the “Change for Change” project.
- Funds will be utilized for church improvement projects. Our first project will be the installation of shutters on the windows in the Fellowship Hall
WE PRAY TOGETHER AND WE WORSHIP TOGETHER, WE ENOCOURAGE YOU TO NOW SAVE TOGETHER.
YOUR CHANGE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!